[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2009-1-12 13:34:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多热工坛友,更多精彩内容等着您!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?免费注册

x
[url=]From the Director General[/url]
ITER总指挥

2008 has been the ITER Organization's first full year and I think it is worth taking some time to stand back and look at what has been achieved.

People are at the heart of the ITER Organization and in 2008 we have been able to recruit first-class staff. Our staff numbers have increased from 180 to 300 in 2008 and I am very pleased with the model of international teamwork that is developing. There are many other metrics which indicate the momentum of the project and both the ITER Organization and the Domestic Agencies can be proud of their achievements. Progress has been considerable. All Domestic Agencies are now established, a schedule against which to measure our performance exists, procurement arrangements are being signed, the preparation of the ITER platform is nearly completed, and the ITER Organization has a headquarters building on its own site. Scientific R&D has progressed well and I would like to congratulate team working at the Institute of Plasma Physics of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (ASIPP) in Hefei, China for the excellent results on the High Temperature Superconductor current leads that have just been announced.
This issue of ITER Newsline includes a pictorial record of some of the many highlights of 2008 at ITER. There have been some tough times in 2008 but the ITER staff has consistently risen to the challenge and I would like to thank you all for your contribution to the creation of one of the great science projects of our time. After this very busy year, take time over the holidays to relax and enjoy friends and family. We will be back, fully refreshed, in the new year for an outstanding 2009 at ITER.
2008年是iter组织的第一个元年,我认为有必要在此回首一观08年的收获。
08年我们招聘了一流的团队成员,成员队伍已从开始的180人已经发展到了现在的300人,我非常欣喜的看到不断壮大的团队与精诚的合作,而且有了让我们ITER组织以及各成员机构都引以为豪的成就。所有机构以及详细规划目录均已落定,ITER平台的准备工作即将完成,项目本地ITER指挥部也正在建设。而且科研进展也非常顺利。在此我要祝贺中国科学院-合肥等离子所的高温超导线的研制成功。
‘ITER 新闻’栏目有08年关于ITER辉煌成就的附图报道。2008年有多少关键时刻我们全体成员都成功度过,多少挑战我们都一一解决,在这里我要向你们对ITER这个世界伟大的科学项目所做的贡献表示感谢。度过这紧张忙碌的一年,请放松身心,与家人朋友尽情享受这个假期。在新的一年里让我们充满激情创造更多的辉煌。

[ 本帖最后由 qinsdau 于 2009-1-12 13:35 编辑 ]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|Archiver|热加工行业论坛 ( 苏ICP备18061189号-1|豫公网安备 41142602000010号 )
版权所有:南京热之梦信息技术有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 22:36 , Processed in 0.168888 second(s), 22 queries .